The 13th Conference was held in Incheon City, Korea from September 23-26, 2009 in conjunction with Korea’s International Road & Traffic Exhibition. The event supported by the Korean Government particularly the Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs and Incheon City, Korea.
Among the major events included:
- Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- REAAA Council Meetings & General Meeting
- 8th Meeting of Heads of Road Authorities
- Technical Sessions (300+ papers) & Special Sessions
- Technical & Cultural Tours
- International Road & Traffic Exhibition
The 13th REAAA conference recorded the following achievements:
- to network with 3,000 international delegates
- to learn best practices from regional experts
- to have a first hand look at new technologies used in Korea
- to experience various ceremonies and entertainment of the Global Fair & Festival
- to enjoy the beautiful and rich culture of Korea
1,500 international delegates are participated in the event. Numerous exhibitors showcase their latest innovations, providing visitors opportunity to learn about a wide range of new products and services.
More than 300 technical papers are presented under the theme ‘Future Roads – Safer, Greener & Smarter’.
Please click here to visit Conference website for more details.